|Title:||Internship: Social Media Strategy|
Responsibilities of Social Media Interns vary according to date/clients’ needs.
Key tasks and responsibilities would include:
- content creation for various Freestyle clients’ social media platforms
- develop creative blog topics and draft content for various Freestyle clients
- brainstorm and strategize for implementation of Freestyle clients’ digital marketing
- a college Freshman – Senior studying public relations, advertising, marketing or communications
- strong social media writing skills
- ability to manage a project from start to finish and meet deadlines
- proficiency with Microsoft Office
- ability to effectively communicate both visually and verbally
- desire to work in a creative, collaborative environment
- ability to multi-task while being thorough, accurate and detail oriented
- excellent organizational and time-management skills
Compensation: Freestyle interns must be eligible to receive course credit through a university program
Weekly Hours: Candidate must be available to work a range of 10-20 hours per week. Internship hours will be coordinated to fit the student’s class schedule and meet course credit requirements.